Featured Voices:

Since this is supposed to be voice based site, wouldn't it make sense for it to be possible to post audio files? I'm not interested in posting my photos (destroying the mystery - I'm not nearly as handsome as I sound) and videos even less so (for the same reason). I would, however, like to post my demo reels but there's no place to put them.  What's up with that? Or have I missed something (distinctly possible)?

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes David- The ability to post audio will indeed be available very shortly; Thanks for your patience!
That'd be great Robert - thanks for creating this site! Tip to David: meanwhile you can upload TV commercials, Networks idents & tags, filmed promos etc. you've voiced!

Point taken, Blaine.  However I'm not trying to be mysterious; I just don't want to distract anyone by my appearance. We're not the same as stage, film or tv actors; we have to do our magic with our voices alone and that's where the focus should be.  Interacting with clients on a personal level is important but I don't see what that has to do with my putting my mug in my profile.

load your demo reels to your My Music:)

Reply to Discussion

© 2018   Created by All Star Voices, Los Angeles, CA.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service